Why work for Timberline One
Your career with Timberline One is the opportunity to service a variety of entities within the Timberline One family of companies and a chance to be diverse in your work. Wear different hats as a caring leader.
As a Timberline One professional, you are the cultivator of the entities and provide unity among them and their employees. This fulfilling role of guiding and serving equips our employees and entities to be their best.
- Company Paid Training & Certifications
- Career Pathways for long term growth
- Competitive Pay- to be the best, we have to employ the best
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Employee Assistance Program– because we care about you: mind, body, and spirit
- 401k Retirement Plan- because we care about you prospering in your future and want you to thrive
- Certifications and Licenses- because when you’re ready to go to the next level, Timberline goes with you
- Paid Time Off- so you can enjoy your life on your terms
- Paid Family Leave- because you’ll never regret taking time off to be with your family
- Our culture is employee-centric, united under the common goal to make everyone successful. In this supportive role, you have a huge opportunity for innovation within the entities. This empowering and heartfelt culture is created and cultivated by you for all of the entities within Timberline One.
Are you ready to take your career and personal development to the next level? Would you like to do this in beautiful Colorado where you’ll not only be able to enjoy the great outdoors but expand your skills and gain hands-on knowledge in your field?
GAP Year Program
Have you ever wanted to get away to an exciting and adventurous place where you could explore the best the outdoors has to offer? There is nothing like the seasons in the mountains, where you can experience a Timberline Quest GAP Year and discover who you are in a deeper way.